A warranty is important. When Plantation Tune Tech does your repair, you are covered under a 12-month, 12,000-mile warranty that is in force at hundreds of participating auto repair shops nationwide. Every repair we do is entered into a database maintained by www.certifiedautorepaircenters.com
Let’s say we fixed your fan belt, but you’re having problems with it a month later on a trip to Duluth. Here’s what you do:
- Call 1-800-457-0019 for approval or referral to the participating Certified Auto repair Center.
- The Service Center will contact warranty administrator for authorization.
- Once authorized, the approved repair facility will perform your warranty repair at no cost to you.
- You may also be eligible for towing benefits.
- There are a few exclusions, like if you crash your car, and other things you need to know about the nationwide warranty, so contact us for complete information.
Repairs and services covered by warranty include, but are not limited to:
- Air Conditioning, heating, and climate control systems
- Break system
- Electrical system, including the starting and chargin systems
- Engine performance, drive ability services and repair
- Exhaust system
- Fuel system
- Ignition system
- Electronic engine management system and on-board computer systems,
(engine, body, brake and suspension computers).
- Cruise control system
- Steering/suspension system, wheel bearings, CV joints/Ujoints,
Half-shafts and driveshafts
- Other minor repairs