Not many people are aware of this, but we offer auto detailing at Plantation Tune Tech. In addition to doing complete engine rebuilds, our highly talented Ryan Glenn details car interiors and exteriors (he really loves everything about cars!).
We don't do a lot of volume with detailing. Typically, it's something we do when someone brings their car in for an extended period of time, like for engine work, or something else that will take a long time. However, if you want to have the best detailing around, give us a call and we'll get you in our schedule.
- High speed cut and buff, orbital or hand waxing. Removes oxidation, minor scratches, "spider webs" and restores and protects paint.
- Trim restore. Cleans, moistens and extends the life of dried-out plastic and rubber trim. Shines stainless steel and chrome.
- Wheeling cleaning, including acid and polish wash. Removes most of the road grime related to brake dust and restores wheels to a clean and shiny finish. Includes repainting of some wheel types for a new look. New hubcaps are available if needed.
- Painting ceramic brake calipers (where applicable) Improves appearance and protects calipers against corrosion.
- Undercoating. coats wheel wells, suspension, exhaust, chassis components with paint and/or rubberized coating to protect from corrosion and restore a factory-painted look.
- Shampoo and deep cleaning of all carpets, floor mats and door panels. Removes most stains, dog hair and spills and leaves carpet smelling fresh. If needed, we can replace floormats to OEM specifications.
- Vinyl conditioner.Moistens, restores, protects and shines plastic and vinyl surfaces and components, also preventing cracking and drying.
- Leather conditioner.Keeps seats from cracking and keeps leather looking nice. If your car has leather upholstery or trim, regular is essential.
- Interior glass and mirrors cleaned.Remove streaks, spots, runs and glare from mirrors, windshields and gauge covers
- Air freshener and/or duct anti-bacterial spray. Bacteria are a major cause of bad odors from the AC and this will sanitize the ducts.
- Deep cleaning.Dirt and foreign material removed from all cracks, crevices, nooks and crannies - and there are plenty of them in a car.Also, door jambs, sills and pillars all cleaned of grime.
- Engine cleaning and protective vinyl shine.
- Hand-polishing of wheels
- Headlight/taillight restoration, removing cloudiness and recoating with UV-protectant